Let’s get straight to the point. Have you found yourself on the wrong side of the market? Having a wrong bias at the start of the day, or even worse, holding on to a wrong bias throughout the day and end up losing more money that you made the previous day? Or are you profitable overall and are looking for a way to improve your win rate and grow your account faster?

If that’s the case we’re excited to have you here and looking forward to sharing our daily bias with you (in Forex, Crypto, Indices and Commodities) to aid in your own market analysis. Upon registering and subscribing to service associated with the asset you prefer, every trading day before the NY stock exchange opens, you will receive an email from a member of our team, highlighting his bias of the day (the same bias he will be using in his own trading and our mutual fund trading, derived from his technical analyst experience). Just as a note, every day about two hours ahead of the NY open, we hold a meeting and put our individual daily biases up for debate, the result being a daily bias cross checked by us as a team. You now have a chance to benefit from our combined trading experience.






(comming soon)


Who is the "daily bias" most useful to?

From past years experience we can point to:

So, if you find yourself in one of the groups above, the daily-bias service will definitely aid you in your market analysis and trading. Anticipating the direction the market will move, with the help of seasoned traders, will prevent you from "swimming against the tidet"". Even if you are at a different stage in your trading career, having a daily bias that is confirmed by traders with experience will give you an EDGE.

- Article by Mark

DISCLAIMER: We do not provide any financial advice. Trading and any trading signals carry risk. Use at your own discretion and always research independently. Please read the full disclaimer at the bottom of the page.

Who is the "daily bias" less useful to?

Because our goal is for you to improve your analysis and eventually your trading, we are being totally transparent and will tell you that even if you have the correct bias for the day, if your understanding of the markets is minimal, your trading will resemble gambling. For you to efficiently use the EDGE we offer, you need to understand how the market books, what are long and short positions, understand that your stop loss is essentially liquidity for traders engaging price in the other direction, and therefore your stop loss should not be randomly placed. You also need to have a strategy that you backtested and forward tested, we recommend you keep a trading journal with your winning trades and losing trades, this way you will better understand when you took a loss, why you took the loss, and avoid making the same mistake in the future, and above all you should have a risk management plan. On this subject, risk management is maybe the most important aspect. For example, let’s assume you are a beginner: if you calculate your lot size to allow for a loss of no more than 1% of your account balance (in case you entered at the wrong time), and your strategy tells you to aim for a 4% win (1:4 RR), and at that 4% mark you take profits (partials - maybe 75% of your position) and bring the stop loss to at least break even and leave the remainder 25% of the position to aim for 5% or above…. Your strategy will allow you to essentially be wrong 75% of the time you enter a trade and still finish the month without losing any money! Do the math. That is why we encourage you to research risk management. With risk management at your side, and a tested strategy, even if you are right 25% of the time, you will not lose money. Now imagine you can increase your accuracy to 35%, 45%, 55%, 65% ….. What will your balance be at the end of the month? Our system will give you that EDGE, use it wisely. And it is not just 25% accurate. It is way more, just check out the statistics, we update them on a daily basis, and you can check that it is all true. The bias we send you today will be compared tomorrow with the price action that unfolded and the result posted for full transparency every single day. Nobody is right 100% of the time, but being right 70% of the time in these markets gives you an EDGE, very few people have. Don’t take our word for it, compare the emails we send you with the public statistics. After that we invite you to give us a review. See you in the charts.

- Article by Ruben

DISCLAIMER: We do not provide any financial advice. Trading and any trading signals carry risk. Use at your own discretion and always research independently. Please read the full disclaimer at the bottom of the page.